Why Work With Us?
Positive Work Environment
You will enjoy coming to work every day & feel appreciated, acknowledged and rewarded.
Training & Development
We have a clear road map to train our employees to enhance the productivity of individual and organization as a whole
We are looking For:
- Responsible for the architecture, design and development of high volume web service applications.
- Extensive knowledge in PHP
- Able to code in a WordPress environment and develop and/or update code for themes and plugins.
- Responsible for choosing and implementing appropriate data stores to support these efforts.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements in order to develop appropriate applications.
- Responsible for creating re-useable processes that help implement each solution.
- Active engagement in up-to-date world trends in wordpress development
- Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
- Familiarity with automated deployment strategies
- Able to create new magento extenstions
- Knowledge of payment gateway integration
- Magento integration with third party using web services
- Core Concept of magento architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of Magento 1 & Magento 2
- SVN/ GIT code repository
- Knowledge of Zend is mandatory
- Should have knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong understanding of PHP programming fundamentals
- knowledge of wordpress/Magento is a plus
- Great communication skills
- Previous experience in writing for IT related subjects like web design & development, project management, eCommerce development etc.
- Previous experience in creating content for blogs, websites, inforgraphics, online media and social media campaigns.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Strong creative writing, researching and editing skills.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and the use of social media for marketing.
- Ability to adapt style and tone of voice to suit a range of different clients and industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to liaise with both colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work under strict guidelines and campaign schedules.