Why Work With Us?
Positive Work Environment
You will enjoy coming to work every day & feel appreciated, acknowledged and rewarded.
Training & Development
We have a clear road map to train our employees to enhance the productivity of individual and organization as a whole
We are looking For:
- Responsible for the architecture, design and development of high volume web service applications.
- Extensive knowledge in PHP
- Able to code in a WordPress environment and develop and/or update code for themes and plugins.
- Responsible for choosing and implementing appropriate data stores to support these efforts.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements in order to develop appropriate applications.
- Responsible for creating re-useable processes that help implement each solution.
- Active engagement in up-to-date world trends in wordpress development
Please, send your CV email@example.com
- Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
- Familiarity with automated deployment strategies
- Able to create new magento extenstions
- Knowledge of payment gateway integration
- Magento integration with third party using web services
- Core Concept of magento architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of Magento 1 & Magento 2
- SVN/ GIT code repository
- Knowledge of Zend is mandatory
- Should have knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS